In this heartwarming scene, a big sister is seen sitting on the stairs, combing her little sister’s hair with care and attention. The two sisters are dressed in matching outfits, and there is a sense of intimacy and closeness between them.
- Studies have shown that having a sister can make you a better communicator, more empathetic, and better at resolving conflicts.
- According to a survey by Proctor & Gamble, sisters tend to be more helpful and supportive to each other than brothers are to their siblings.
- Researchers at Brigham Young University found that sisters who grew up together tend to have better mental health than those who grew up without siblings.
- Sisters tend to have longer and more frequent phone conversations than brothers, according to a study by the University of Oxford.
- The longest gap between sisters giving birth to twins is 87 days. This happened in Ireland in 2012 when sisters Amy and Katie Jones-Elliott both gave birth to twin boys.
- The world’s oldest living conjoined twins, Ronnie and Donnie Galyon, are brothers. The oldest living female conjoined twins are sisters Ganga and Jamuna Mondal from India.
- According to the Guinness World Records, the most sisters born to the same mother and father is 17. They were born in the United States between 1816 and 1837.